Warranty & Repairs
One-month replacement warranty: We are very confident about the quality, reliability and performance of our products. If your irrigator requires repair within one month after purchase, we’ll replace it.
In most cases, repair can be done easily at home without special tools and/or experience. Please follow the instructions below. If the problem remains, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no water is coming out
- Check if the pump still works. Does it make the pumping sound when you start the irrigator?
- If it does, it may still be operational, and there are simply sediments or air stuck within the pump.
- Make sure the pause switch on the handle is slide up.
- Push the water container all the way down and make sure there is no gap underneath.
- Start the irrigator If water is not coming out after few seconds, place the handle lower than the machine until water starts flowing out.
- If water does not come out after few minutes, turn off the machine, but leave it as above setup (handle lower than the machine) for couple hours.
- Water should drain off and clear the blockage.
- Keep the container clean at all time, and use filtered or preboiled water.