Device is turned on, but water does not come out.
- Check if the pump still works. Does it make the pumping sound when you start the irrigator? If it does, it may still be operational, and there are simply sediments or air stuck within the pump.
- Make sure the pause switch on the handle is slide up.
- Push the water container all the way down and make sure there is no gap underneath.
- Start the irrigator If water is not coming out after few seconds, place the handle lower than the device until water starts flowing out.
- If water does not come out after few minutes, turn off the device, but leave it as above setup (handle lower than the device) for couple hours.
- Water should drain off and clear the blockage.
- Keep the container clean at all time, and use filtered or preboiled water.